Business Immigration : E-3 Specialty Occupation from Australia

The E-3 visa is only available to the nationals of Australia who are entering the United States to work in a specialty occupation which requires knowledge in professional field that requires a bachelor’s degree. The worker must have a job offer from an employer in the United States. If the worker holds a non-immigrant visa (and is in status) and is already in the United States, they can file for a Change of Status with the USCIS.

Period of Stay

The initial period of stay is for two years. This can be extended in increments of two years without limits on the number of extensions (except in some cases).

Family of E-3 Visa worker

The spouse and children (unmarried and under 21 years of age) of the E-3 visa worker can alos apply for the E-3 Visa. The spouse of the E-3 visa holder can also apply for work authorization.

How can we help?

The Law offices of Trupti N Patel & Associates, Business Immigration Attorneys, Boston have experience in obtaining E-Treaty Trader visas on behalf of their clients. If you are looking for an experienced Immigration Attorney to help you or your organization apply for an E-1 visa, please call us at (617) 367-6750.

If you plan on attending a consultation with one of our immigration attorneys, in person, please see the Directions to our Office
Law Offices of Trupti N Patel & Associates
One Boston Place, 201 Washington St #2600, Boston, MA 02108
(617) 367-6750