The Immigration Law firm of Trupti N Patel & Associates has been strategic immigration partner for corporations from its very beginning. We are an engaged partner and take immense pleasure and satisfaction from seeing our client’s businesses grow and prosper. We observe with fascination, each new height our clients reach from starting up a business to becoming a well-established organization in their respective field. We applaud and encourage every new entrepreneur, and would like to pass on a few web sites that may be of interest to those who may be thinking of beginning their own journeys in business or those who are already well on their way:
- Women Owned Businesses. This website provides information, tools and networking to help women entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses.
- The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE). TiE’s mission is to foster entrepreneurship globally through mentoring, networking, and education.
- Small Business School. This website, based on PBS television program, shows the viewer how to start, run and grow a business from the viewpoint of those successful small business owners.
- Small Business Administration. The United States Small Business Administration is an independent agency created by the federal government to aid and protect the interests of small businesses.
- National Small Business Association (NSBA). The NSBA is a national nonprofit advocacy organization founded in 1937, representing small business companies and entrepreneurs.
- Starting a Business. Every entrepreneurs needs to know their federal tax responsibilities -this link provides basic tax information for people starting a business.
- Small Business TV. SBTV.com is a web-based television network devoted to the small business market – from business start-ups to established enterprises.
We wish you the very best in your business endeavors and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need to partner with immigration attorneys who are just as excited about your business as you are.
Law Offices of Trupti N Patel & Associates
One Boston Place, 201 Washington St #2600, Boston, MA 02108
If you are planning on attending a consultation with one of immigration lawyers in Boson, please see here for Directions to our Office