US Embassies and Consulates in India
The Immigration Attorneys at the Law Offices of Trupti N Patel & Associates in Boston often get asked about the whereabouts of the United States Embassies and Consulates in India. We have listed them below as it may be useful when you need to visit them for Consular Processing or when applying for other visa applications which require you to attend the nearest United States Consulate.
- The United States Embassy is located in the capital of India – New Delhi. The Embassy in New Delhi coordinates the work of consulates in Mumbai, Kolkota and Chennai and Hyderabad.
- The Mumbai Consulate Serves the Indian states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, and Goa as well as the union territories of Daman and Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- The United States Consulate Kolkata is one of the oldest consulates in the world and the oldest in India.
- The Chennai consulate serves the Indian states of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, and the Union Territories of Lakshadweep Islands, Pondicherry, and the Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
- The Hyderabad consulate serves the Indian states of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Odisha.
- United States also maintains a virtual consulate via its website serving the state of Bangalore.
How can the Boston Immigration Attorney help you…
If you are an Indian citizen looking to open or expand your business or an individual who has is authorized to work in the United States, contact the Law Offices of Trupti N Patel & Associates to see how we can be of help with your immigration matters.
See what one of our Clients had to say about the Boston Immigration Attorney…
“Thank you so much for all of the hard work you have put in to the process of helping me become a permanent resident. This has been a long journey that has been challenging at times. It has taken 6 years, 3 jobs, 2 states, 2 renewals of my H1-B, multiple trips to embassies/consulates in 3 different countries, newspaper advertisements, resumes, countless phone calls and emails, one nerve-wracking passage through immigration on my most recent trip and a miraculous turn of events in my getting the green card less than 2 months after the PERM was filed.
There are no words to express my gratitude – All I can say is thank you.
You have been the utmost professionals through this process, and have been helpful, accurate, timely, and informative with all of your advice at every critical juncture in the process. I give your firm my highest recommendation and will refer anyone who is going through the PERM process to you.”
See more Client Reviews here
Law Offices of Trupti N Patel & Associates
One Boston Place, 201 Washington St #2600, Boston, MA 02108