Student Visa

The great number of renowned Institutions of higher education together with the wide variety of certified programs they offer attracts hundreds of thousands of people who want to study and improve their careers to the United States every year. The following types of Visas are available for Students:

  • F Visa. This Visa allows the applicant to enter the United States to attend an accredited (approved by the US Government) College or University.
  • M Visa. This Visa type is reserved for people who want to study or train at a non-academic Institution in the United States.
  • J Visa. This Visa is for people who will be participating in an exchange visitor program in the United Stated.

How can we help

Law Office of Immigration Attorney Boston, Trupti N Patel & Associates has filed numerous visas on behalf of students with the USCIS. If you are a student and are looking for your immigration options and would like a consultation, please call us at (617) 367-6750 or click on here to submit an email requesting a consultation regarding Student Visas with our Immigration Attorneys in Boston, Massachusetts.

If you plan on attending a consultation with one of our immigration attorneys, in person, please see the Directions to our Office
Law Offices of Trupti N Patel & Associates
One Boston Place, 201 Washington St #2600, Boston, MA 02108
(617) 367-6750