Immigration: Visitor (B2) Visa


Temporary Non-Immigrant Visas

Non-immigrants who are not VWP (see below) participants can apply for B2 Visa for pleasure travel to the United States. The B visa stipulates the person applying for the B visa is permanent resident of a foreign country and is entering the United States for Business/Pleasure and is not employed in the United States.

Visa Waiver Program

Citizens of several countries which are part of the Visa Waiver Program may travel to the US for Tourism for a period of up to 90 days without getting a visa. The countries that currently participate in the VWP are listed below:

Andorra Iceland Norway
Australia Ireland Portugal
Austria Italy San Marino
Belgium Japan Singapore
Brunei Liechtenstein Slovenia
Denmark Luxembourg Spain
Finland Monaco Sweden
France Netherlands Switzerland
Germany New Zealand United Kingdom

There are other requirements that must be met to be a VWP participant. For an up-to-date list of countries which are part of the visa waiver program, please visit the US Department of State VWP Information

How we can help…

The Law Office of Trupti N Patel & Associates, Immigration Lawyer Boston has helped individuals apply for visitor visas over the past 15 years. If you would like a consultation with one of our immigration Attorneys, please call us at (617) 367-6750 or click here to submit a request for a consultation regarding the visitor visa.

If you plan on attending a consultation with one of our immigration attorneys, in person, please see the Directions to our Office

Law Offices of Trupti N Patel & Associates
One Boston Place, 201 Washington St #2600, Boston, MA 02108
(617) 367-6750